ID

Um programa de André Mascarenhas a.k.a. NoWay DJ

domingo, abril 29, 2007

Sub-Zero 22 Abril

Destaques da semana:

Kenneth BagerFragments from a space cadet
Thief Sunchild


Playlist

13 & God – Men of station (13 & God)
Junior boys – Count souvenirs (So this is goodbye)
Boozoo Bajou – S.I.P. (Dust my broom)
DJ Vadim – Sufferin’ blues (feat. Jill Green) (The soundcatcher)
DJ Day – Four hills (Juke Joint II)
Pharaoh Roche – Sun of a beach (London Mix) (…broadcasting)
Muallem – Are you ready (turn off the light) (Frankie Splits)
Chemical Brothers – The boxer (Push the button)
Who Made Who – Rose (Who Made Who)
Voom Voom – All I need (Peng Peng)
Joakim – I wish you were gone (Monsters and silly songs)
De-Phazz – Devil’s music (Days of Twang)
De-Phazz – Dancing with my hands (Days of Twang)
Feist – My moon my man (The reminder)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Kenneth BagerFragments from a space cadet

Fragment ten: on the floor (dub) feat. Julee Cruise
Fragment eleven: The Day After Yesterday III - The Story feat. Julee Cruise
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Coldcut – Mr. Nichols (feat. Saul Williams) (Sound Mirrors)
India Arie – Brown Skin (Acoustic Soul)

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
ThiefSunchild

Hold on, hold on
I can’t remember
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Air – Clouds up (The Virgin Suicides OST)
Air – Dead bodies (The Virgin Suicides OST)
LCD Soundsystem – Yeah (Crass Version) (LCD Soundsystem)
Soulwax – E-talking (Nite versions)Bandex – Nite line (I-Wolf remix)

Sem comentários: