ID

Um programa de André Mascarenhas a.k.a. NoWay DJ

quarta-feira, maio 16, 2012

Sub-Zero Maio: 5 @ Rádio Zero | 6 @ RUA FM

Destaque da semana: antecipação ao Adidas Urban Sounds

Superhumanoids - I wanna be sedated (Ramones cover)
Chet Faker - No diggity (Thinking in textures)
Bobby Womack - Please forgive my heart (The bravest man in the universe)
Ambassadeurs - M.O.P.E.
Night works - I tried so hard (NZCA LINES remix)
I Self Divine - Conditioned (The sound of low class Amerika)
Chad Valley - Ensoniq funk (Young Athletes League's Cruising mix) (Remixes)
Lucas Bora-Bora - Café (Salto refix) (Não há crianças em Las Vegas)
Siobhan Wilson - Getting me down (Anoraak rework)
DJ Ride - We'll be talking feat. Lisa Davis (Compilação Jukebox Arena Lounge - 6º aniversário)
Jazzanova - I human (Dub version - Alex Barck edit)
The Electronic Conspiracy - Show me how you do it (Nuits blanches)
Doe Paoro - Born whole (Kokyo remix)
All Good Funk Alliance - Time to get loose feat. Big Stuff & Think Tank (Jack of all trades)

Sem comentários: