ID

Um programa de André Mascarenhas a.k.a. NoWay DJ

segunda-feira, janeiro 14, 2013

Sub-Zero Dezembro: 29 @ Rádio Zero | 30 @ RUA FM

Blind Moon - Good night (Almost nowhere EP)
Huess - Sister serena somewhere (A meaningless rain)
Rainy Milo - Don't regret me (Limey)
Rainy Milo - 'Bout you (Limey)
Captain Murphy - The ritual (produced by Just Blaze and Jeremiah Jae) (Duality)
Sweet Valley - From the greatest origins (Jenova)
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. instrumental (remix by DJ Mentos)
Wax Tailor - Time to go (feat. Aloe Blacc) (Dusty rainbow from the dark)
DJ Ride - We'll be talking feat. Lisa Davis (Life in loops)
Black Eyed Peas feat. James Brown - They don't want music
Sinkane - Runnin' (Mars)
Tor - Heikki (Drum Therapy)
Tor - Let me down (Drum Therapy)
Shortcircles - Love my man (feat. Miss Kia) (Remember me EP)
Igor Boxx - Stalin's organ feat. Maly72 (Igor Boxx remix) (Funeral Party EP)
Onra - Keep on loving me (Label love vol.4)
The Heavy - Curse me good (The glorious dead)

Sem comentários: