ID

Um programa de André Mascarenhas a.k.a. NoWay DJ

segunda-feira, novembro 03, 2014

Sub-Zero Outubro: 18 @ Rádio Zero | 19 @ RUA FM

Night & Tickets - August morning in my city (Actually I really hate Summer)
HAIM - My song 5 (Movement version)
Lowhitey - Totally lost (Alone with my thoughts EP)
Flying Lotus - Coronus, the Terminator (You're dead!)
Alice Russell - I'm the man, that will find you (I'm the man, that will find you)
Toby Gale - 3 up (The good of the night)
4Sight - Spandrel (Dendritic)
Lost Twin - The tides (The mist)
Borealis - Love (Volume 1: Memory waves)
Mrs Jynx - Bedtime stories (Volume 1: Memory waves)
Juçara Marçal e Russo Passapusso - Cala boca menino (Goma-Laca - Afrobrasilidades em 78 RPM)
Prof - Farout (Farout)
Bonobo - Emkay (The North Borders tour - live)
Ultrademon - Try faking it (The .XVX files)
Mr. Scruff - We are coming (Max Graef remix) (We Are Coming (Max Graef Remix) b/w Feel Free (Scruff's 12" Re-Tweak))

Sem comentários: