ID

Um programa de André Mascarenhas a.k.a. NoWay DJ

quarta-feira, agosto 29, 2007

Playlist 19 Agosto

Fat Freddy’s Drop – Hope (Hope for a generation EP)
DJ Vadim – Theme to Big Willy Dee (The soundcatcher)
Nostalgia 77 – Little steps (Everything under the sun)
Koop – Koop island blues (Koop island)
Freddie Cruger – Pushing on (Soul search)
Map of Africa – Bone (Map of Africa)
The Bamboos – Pussy footin’ (Rawville)
J. Dilla – Crushin (Yeeeeaah!) (Ruff draft)
Bugz in the Attic – Rehanded (Back in the dog house)
4 Hero – Look inside (feat. Face) (Play with the changes)
Benny Sings – I can’t help myself (Benny at home)
Wagon Cookin’ – Incredible (2 Faces)
Moodymann – Technology Stole my Vinyle (Technology Stole my Vinyle)
Phoojun – Rainbow (Jazzanova…Mixing)
Mark Ronson – Pretty Green (feat. Santo Gold) (Version)
Ben Mono – Pull’em down (feat. Shane Fontane) (Hit the Bit)
Coldfinger – Beat Kick (Supafacial)
Sepalot – The measured amount of chaos (Beat Dimensions Vol. 1)
Archive – Programmed (Lights)
Stateless – Exit (Stateless)
Kenneth Bager – Fragment seven: Les fleurs (feat. Julee Cruise) (Fragments from a space cadet)
Air – Mer du Japon (Pocket Symphony)
LCD Soundsystem vs. John Cale – All my friends (All my friends)
Hot Chip – My piano (DJ Kicks: Hot Chip)
Chemical Brothers – A modern midnight conversation (We are the night)
Digitalism – Pogo (Idealism)

Sem comentários: