ID

Um programa de André Mascarenhas a.k.a. NoWay DJ

terça-feira, agosto 07, 2007

Playlist 29 Julho

LCD Soundsystem vs. John Cale – All my friends (All my friends)
Stateless – Exit (Stateless)
Map of Africa – Bone (Map of Africa)
Greyboy – Panacea (Freestylin’)
Edwin Starr – War (War & Piece)
Bill Withers – Use me (Still Bill)
Ben Mono – Binary poetry (feat. Kerry L. Dooley) (Hit the Bit)
Wagon Cookin’ – Incredible (2 faces)
4 Hero – Take my time (Play with the changes)
Cool Hipnoise – Dias de confusão (Cool Hipnoise)
Raw Artistic Soul – The light (feat. Ursula Rucker) (You got rhythm too)
Lorenz Rhode – Shake it (Extended) (Shake it CD single)
Jamie Lidell – When I come back around (Freeform reform) (Multiply additions)
Benny Sings – For your love (Benny at home)
Fat Freddy’s Drop – Midnight Marauders (Live in Paris)
Quantic – Tell it like you mean it (An announcement to answer)
Chemical Brothers – All rights reserved (feat. Klaxons) (We are the night)
Chemical Brothers – Do it again (feat. Ali Love) (We are the night)
Digitalism – I want I want (Idealism)
Digitalism – Idealistic (Idealism)

Sem comentários: